Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

LEB wants to cool you off

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Left Eye Blind Racing & Fabrication is proud to announce we're teaming up with Champion Radiators. We've used them in our customer builds, personal daily drivers and race trucks for several years now. Very affordable replacements, or you can bling out for a full polish. We only have select Ford/Chevy radiators posted on the site currently, but will be adding the entire product line.

https://left-eye-blind-racing-and-fabrication.myshopify.com/collections/champion-radiators?page=2

21021E35-5AC1-4128-A24A-12A294F1DFD7.jpeg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I'll keep you in mind when the falcon is ready for that part of the project

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
no PSD radiators?? or are there still more to be added later?? wouldnt mind getting it from LEB instead of Michimoto since their aluminum rads are so freakin expensive..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
no PSD radiators?? or are there still more to be added later?? wouldnt mind getting it from LEB instead of Michimoto since their aluminum rads are so freakin expensive..

I know they have IDI...checking their listings, they have your year range, but don't show if gas/diesel...just dimensions, and I don't have OBS radiator dimensions memorized...haha. So I'll ask.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
I know they have IDI...checking their listings, they have your year range, but don't show if gas/diesel...just dimensions, and I don't have OBS radiator dimensions memorized...haha. So I'll ask.

ohh i thought those were made by LEB... i didnt even realize it was just being resold from another company...

think in the SD they used the same one for both gas & Diesel but could be wrong there...

Edit: only thing they listed through my year was for the ranger. :( 99and earlier trucks had diff design.. :( ohh well..

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ohh i thought those were made by LEB... i didnt even realize it was just being resold from another company...

think in the SD they used the same one for both gas & Diesel but could be wrong there...

Yeah...we're a vendor for these radiators. But like I said in the original post, we use them in everything. So we're comfortable with them.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Oil burner is WAY bigger than gas.......

Ford Truck Articles