Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2013 Truck Of The Year

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Just saw this now, big congratulations and well deserved Randy! That is one of my favorite years of the F series. Keep it shiny!

X2 on what Roy said!

Just saw this now, big congratulations and well deserved Randy! That is one of my favorite years of the F series. Keep it shiny!
Thank you Mike and I will get busy here and give her another wax job to "Keep it shiny!".:)

nice truck! keep the classic's alive. how do i get mind on truck of the mouth?

Thank you Dave and in answer to your question, the administrators and moderators pick the Truck of the Month themselves. :)

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Congrats, great looking truck.

460Trucker

Thank you Mike and I will get busy here and give her another wax job to "Keep it shiny!".:)

You guys have the perfect weather for it! YelloThumbUp

You guys have the perfect weather for it! YelloThumbUp

Mike... actually the weather has been too "perfect" with clear skies and highs in the 70's. But the bad news is we are in the third year of drought conditions here on California's central coast, with only about an inch of rain so far this year. If this keeps up I won't have any water to wash it with.;) :)

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Mike... actually the weather has been too "perfect" with clear skies and highs in the 70's. But the bad news is we are in the third year of drought conditions here on California's central coast, with only about an inch of rain so far this year. If this keeps up I won't have any water to wash it with.;) :)

Hi Randy, you could take a drive (and ferry) to the Island for a rinse, lol

:wavey:

460Trucker

Darn! I wasn't aware of that. In that case grab some speed shine from Griot's. It's like windex for vehicles!

Hi Randy, you could take a drive (and ferry) to the Island for a rinse, lol

:wavey:

Be careful Randy, you'll wake up the next morning and find clearance markers on your roof and in your grill smilietease :wavey:

Darn! I wasn't aware of that. In that case grab some speed shine from Griot's. It's like windex for vehicles!

Be careful Randy, you'll wake up the next morning and find clearance markers on your roof and in your grill smilietease :wavey:

That's good to know about and I may have to try some Griot's if we don't get some rain soon.:)

Thanks for the warning Mike I hadn't thought of that. But I think you are right and there is a strong possibility of that happening at Roy's.;) :wavey:

460Trucker

That's good to know about and I may have to try some Griot's if we don't get some rain soon.:)

Thanks for the warning Mike I hadn't thought of that. But I think you are right and there is a strong possibility of that happening at Roy's.;) :wavey:

It's great stuff, it definitely cleans up the paint and chrome. If you cant get a wash in it really does clean it up without leaving any grime.

I would never......:wasntme: 'drama' :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I don't think I could resist the urge to help! Merry Christmas to you both!

You know Mike maybe I should visit Roy's. I am starting to think those cab marker lights might look pretty cool on the old girl. Especially with you cab light aficionados and experts working on it.:cool: :)

Also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of you and your families.:)

Thank you again all for making 2013 such a special year for the truck and myself.

Also... I am really looking forward to seeing all the great Ford trucks that will be TOTM and TOTY here in 2014. :)

460Trucker

Agreed, hope everyone has a great 2014! :D smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts