Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post your guages!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I went custom in my 94 F 150. I bought a digital gage panel from summit. It's made by Nordskog, I believe aimed at the street rod market. It ran almost $400, but comes with everything, including sending units. Plus it is simple to calibrate the speedometer.

0802170006.jpg

0802170007.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tony he said GAUGES not CLUSTERS! Nice work showing off though :p

Brother in law :D

Here's my AutoMeter transmission temp gauge, mounted in an AutoMeter pod with a green LED bulb. I bought the gauge and bulb to match my stock gauges as much as possible:

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It's a cluster of gages, therefore, bite me! You like the BIL comment, don't you. :D

Thanks for the compliments Spencer. Never mind Chris. He's just jealous. :nana:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ill get some pictures of my temp gauge tomorrow, but it looks a lot like chris' though. same thing but for engine temp. im still trying to find a gauge pod for my truck to put the temp gauge in instead of under the dash and for a soon to be decided gauge as well.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Would the speedo work if you had the old type with the gear and all?

Yeah, I've seen your later post, but...

My Ranger (I believe it's '95-'97 trucks, but I'm not sure of the range) have an electronic speedometer (no cable into it, just wires) and an electronic sensor that screws into the back of the transmission where the cable would have gone.

Haven't a clue whether the parts would interchange, but it suggests that it is at least possible.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
tach01.jpg

water.jpg

Also have oil pressure gauge on my steering column but no picture of it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts