Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Request from 69-70-71 Owners

I am in need of a High resolution scanning of the cluster printed circuit for these 3 years.

People who submit images for our use will be the recipient of a LED cluster lighting set from HiPo Parts

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Request from 1970/72 F100/350 owners / 1970/74 Econoline owners

I am in need of a High resolution scanning of the cluster printed circuit for these 3 years.

People who submit images for our use will be the recipient of a LED cluster lighting set from HiPo Parts
There are FOUR different types for 1970/72 F100/350's (1970/74 Econolines). 1969's don't use circuit boards.

DOTZ10K843A (ID: DOTF-10C956-A) = 1970 F100/350 & Econoline-Use with oil/amp gauges.

TISON MOTOR CO. in Estill SC has ONE = 803-625-2551.
-------------------------------------------------------
DOTZ10K843B (ID: DOTF-10C956-B) = 1970 F100/350 & Econoline-Use with idiot lights.

ED BENNETT FORD PARTS in Lebanon PA has ONE = 717-272-8762.

GREEN SALES CO. in Cincinnati OH has FOUR = 513-731-3304 / 800-543-4959.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
D1TZ10K843A (ID: D1TF-10C956-AA) = 1971/72 F100/350 & 1971/74 Econoline-Use with oil/amp guages.

GREEN SALES CO. has TWO.
---------------------------
D1TZ10K843B (ID: D1TF-10C956-BA) = 1971/72 F100/350 & 1971/74 Econoline-Use with idiot lights.

GREEN SALES CO. has ONE.

DON SANDERSON FORD in Glendale AZ has ONE = 623-842-8762.

GRIESEL MOTOR CO. in Okarche OK has ONE = 405-263-7242.

WESLEY OBSOLETE PARTS in Liberty KY has ONE = 606-787-5293.

JST AUTOMOTIVE in Lebanon TN has ONE = 615-443-3086.

CARPENTER NOS OBSOLETE PARTS in Concord NC has ONE = 704-786-8139 / 800-476-9653.

ED BENNETT FORD PARTS has TWO.

And...that's it kiddo, no one else has any of these puppies.

Considering that ppl love to swap parts around, doncha think it would be better to ask these sources if they would take the photos?

btw: When searchin' for the 1970 boards, I did type DO & D0, cuz one never knows how the numbers were inputed.

Last edited:
After further looking into the gauge cluster printed circuits that we need to do the 1970-72 Truck clusters. There are two that we need. The first is D0TF-10C956-B for a 1970 with warning lamps instead of full gauges. The second one is the D1TF-10C956-AA for a 71/72 with full gauges.

This request is for my work with HiPoparts

We are in the process of making kits for these and other vehicles and just need used items/Printed circuits to make up these kits

Bill is waiting in the background know you guys will come through.

I made the mistake of adding 69 in the title when I knew they never had PC's
My Bad.. I had Bill's package from California that hasn't arrived or probably even left yet .....on my mind.
He spends his time sitting on FTF and FTE to get to the USPS depot

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
After further looking into the gauge cluster printed circuits that we need to do the 1970-72 Truck clusters. There are two that we need. The first is D0TF-10C956-B for a 1970 with warning lamps instead of full gauges. The second one is the D1TF-10C956-AA for a 71/72 with full gauges
These are the ID numbers, not the part numbers.
DOTZ10K843B = DOTF-10C956-B / D1TZ10K843A = D1TF-10C956-AA

I listed both the ID and part numbers. The circuit board has the ID number printed on it.

This way, if you have to rely on people taking pics, they can verify the part is correct and not swapped around from something else.

IMO: Since I found both NOS, just part with a few loonies and buy the puppies. Then you'll have them, and...you won't have to rely on others that may be unclear on the concept.

Then, when you are finished, put the puppies on ebay. Since there are only a few of these remaining, you'll prolly get a pretty penny for them.

Last edited:
WE aren;t interested in parts numbers for these or I would have provided them.

We want people who have these year trucks 'possibly with the dash apart' that can help us get something done and in turn we will reward them with an Elite Bulb kit

We are still waiting patiently for users to submit their info for this request.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
We are still waiting patiently for users to submit their info for this request.

Dan and Steven are the only ones I know that may be able to help...and I'm not even sure dan has his 72 anymore.

What do we need ?

see the printed circuit ?

77-79cluster.jpg

we need someone with a 69,70 and 71 (all 3 years) to take their printed circuit (ONLY,not the cluster back (it has to be loose and place it in a flated scanner and make a HIGH resolution scan of these for HiPo's use.

Then you can send it to either me or Bill from HiPo Parts

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
:rotz: (sigh) You can lead a jackass to water, but...you cannot make it drink!

Open your peepers and read post #2 again. You will see that...

There is NO SUCH THING as a 1969 printed circuit. 1970 was the first year.

1970 is ONE YEAR ONLY, and there are two different types. With or without oil/amp gauges.

1971/72 is the same, but here again, there are two different types. With or without oil/amp gauges.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You prolly won't get enough (if any) responses, so contact the sellers of the NOS P/C/B's I listed in post #2.

Ask one or all for the info.

Last edited:

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Dennis, I can get you some pictures this weekend. My wife and the boys are heading up and she has the digital camera. Will Saturday be okay?

We have to wait for however one has to.

Maybe someone can go to the other site and ask them to come to this thread

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
You can say Fordification, FTE, F100online, Slick 60's and whatever.

PS: I hate to argue with the Signal Ape (former RR employee Alvin in AZ), cuz he knows his stuff...usually...that is.

Last edited:
Sorry Dennis, but I don't understand your post.
I aSSumed Dennis wants someone to go to FTE and ask for help.
I joked about Fordification in my post. ;)

But the problem I've had (nothing ever official) is when PM-ing others there,
the system automatically deletes the words like "Fanatics" and "Fordification"
and I don't know what all. :/ They've been added to the dirty words list or
something like that?

Anyway trying to use "code" (like Dennis did here;) doesn't work because
others aren't thinking along the lines of espionage (it blows right past them)
since the sentence doesn't make sense with some key words missing etc. ;)

Welcome to the grownup world of "men"? ;)

Alvin in AZ

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Alvin, FTE has changed their policy...at least inre to Fordification (dunno about Fanatics)...as it can be typed there now without *s.

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Dennis, my cluster has gauges (oil pressure, water temp, battery voltage), not warning lights. I think you mentioned in an earlier post you need the ones that have the warning lights only, right?

No, both gauges and lights

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts