Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bumps we find... :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All the bumps I find usually burn, but are easily taken care of with some penicillin.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Cool, thanks! :)
Hey Ben (UTfball68), that should make you feel good since you invented it. :)

Alvin in AZ

True...but you had the gumption to reinvent it. Now I wanna see some more 250 4bys.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Seems like a decent price, depending on the mileage and condition of the underbody....looks like he/she ran into a tree or something. Or ran someone over!

I want this one reaaaallllll bad!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0679327720&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think the only thing missing (for me) is AC....why wouldn't someone spring for NOS air if they're going to dump that kind of bucks into a rebuild? Man....love it.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^ Ken the links not working for me.

I just tried it and it works fine.....here's the auction # on ebay...just type it in the ebay search.

Item #: 220786054468

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The link worked this time. Beautiful truck !

It seems like some good finds if a FD hangs on to these 70's trucks with little to no maintenance, always garaged and taken care of, rarely driven.

But, like the way mine was sold, seems as if you have to be on the inside somehow to really benefit. smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles