Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any body have a K&K Jump Start????

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
only one way to find out!

Ryan

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
What will you be starting with it? If you will be starting diesels, I would go with the biggest unit.

I don't plan to have to be starting many diesels with it. My wife drives alot and she is always worried about having a dead battery. She carries jumper cables with her now, but she would like to be able to start her car herself if she needs too. Also I would take it with us when we are camping. I might even use it at the land scape business where we always seem to have a mower that has a dead battery and won't start.

I looked at the bigger unit, but man the price really jumps between the 660 and the 950.

The one I have was bought at O'Reilly. I have had it for about a year and have used it several times, with no problems. I charge it after every use and will sometimes sit 3-4 months before using it again but it always does the job.

If you want it fast & dependable, the K&K is hard to beat. I used one when I was hauling repo'd cars to auction, and my unit would easily jump a dozen cars before needing recharging.
The model 950 is your best bet, giving a hot start on the coldest of nights. Your wife's peace of mind is priceless.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Hey... get this one!!!

This way it will start my diesel Excursion if I need your help. This way, I can borriw it or have you come help me out at 2:00am!!!

Come on buddy... it's only money!!!

Don't you want me and your wife to both be happy with you???

Also available: For Trucks - JNC1224 -
Jump / N / Carry 12/24 Volt Model
This is the grandaddy of hand-held jumpstart boxes.
The heavy hitting 3400 peak amps in 12 volt mode will spin the starters on all class 1-6 commercial trucks.
Suggested Retail Price - $445
Our Price - $349

JNC1224jpg.jpg

[SIZE=-1]3400 peak amps in 12v. mode, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1700 peak amps in 24v. mode[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]46" cables, 42 lbs, Two 22 amp hour batteries, #2 gauge cables, auto shut-off charger, Extra heavy duty single piece polyethylene case, Easily change between 12 volt and 24 volt operation, 1 year warranty[/SIZE]

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts