Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My New Van

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Yep, could have one without the factory spray in liner and the Sync in a couple of months...but given that I spend at least 2 hours per day in it and will have it for the next probably 10 years, I want it to have what I want. And that also gives you the premium sound system, which I want...I'm not interested in aftermarket.

Premium sound system = SATISFIED!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'd wait a decade for premium sound. That's a terrible delay though, WOW!

Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Got a bit of bad news today..seems there is some glitch with the Sync/Nav package...I have read that Ford is dropping Microsoft, but nothing that I can confirm...but the delay could be a reason. Telling me Feb 15!!!!!.
Apple is working quickly on fixing the problems!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Apple is working quickly on fixing the problems!!

That GM loving system will work on QNX, but no way will it get within a mile of any of my vehicles :p

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Holy guacamole...I got an email today with a serial number!!

No factory bed liner....seems that it is only available on white vans...????wtf???

No factory remote start....it is a Ford item but needs to be put on at the dealer.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
That GM loving system will work on QNX, but no way will it get within a mile of any of my vehicles :p
Your already caving to a DD 12.7, my prediction is that Apple will be next, come over to the darkside, its fun!!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Your prediction will fail....I'll buy an electric car first whilst wearing sandals.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Your prediction will fail....I'll buy an electric car first whilst wearing sandals.