Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Viewing older threads

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hey is there a way I can view a longer list of older threads by date?

What I mean is, the "new post" link or the "today's posts" link only gives you 1, sometimes 2 days worth and if I'm gone longer than a few days, I miss some of the older threads.....am I missing how to be able to look back.....I missed some really good ones in the past because of this and would love to be able to go back a week or so to catch up.

Thanks,

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed...I still have issues with the new post button from my work computer, so I miss out on a lot.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
And, to add to this if I may, you can no longer look at past posts by user when you click on their user name. For instance if I click on my user name, and one of the options is "view all posts by this user", I can only look at two months worth of posts.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
And, to add to this if I may, you can no longer look at past posts by user when you click on their user name. For instance if I click on my user name, and one of the options is "view all posts by this user", I can only look at two months worth of posts.

I always thought that defaulted to 500 anyway...but thought there were options to view oldest posts first...but even then only allowed you to view their first 500 posts.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Subscribed...I still have issues with the new post button from my work computer, so I miss out on a lot.
You're the reason this thread exists. ....I was so bummed that I missed your "ring" thread.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha...feel free...I'm still shopping.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
the new post feature is basically a search feature that searches posts based on when you last visited. there are limits to what it can do. if it tried to search for weeks worth of posts you missed it would bog down the server and cause the site to run slow.

it is cookie based also so if your work computer blocks stuff like that it may cause problems with the feature.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts