Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parting out a 1974 F150 long bed 2wd

This truck is a roller. Bought it for the title so i could get around smog on my 76. Not a dent in it, no rust. If it was a short bed i would have built this truck instead. No motor or trans. No windshield or rear bumper. Everything else is there. Located in Antioch ca about 30 min from San Francisco Bay area. Just dont want to send good parts to the scrapper. THe tail gate, doors and hood are flawless. Grille is a 6-10. Someone with good metal working skills could fix it in 3-4 hours. Best offer or beer for parts. smilietease

[email protected]

925-978-0089 shop
925-895-8221 cell

call or email. I dont get on here regulalry

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm the other side of the country, but if you're just looking for a home for these parts, I'm always willing to pay shipping.

that reminds me of the truck i bought out by spokane a couple years ago for 300 bucks. totally rust free. 34,000 original miles. got it from the original owners son who got it off of his dads farm. the title was even the original one issued. it was in really good shape and had tons of extras on it. was the xlt model and had a really nice custom bumper on the back. but the tail gate got jacked. and the engine was no good at all. had the original hub caps and everything else on it.

Doc_G

The Fantastic Phatman™
How much for the grill and the hubcaps shipped to 35211 Business Adress? (usually cheaper than home delivery)

Tried to send it as a pm but I don't have 10 posts yet.

::EDIT::

WOW just realized this thread has been dead since Jan... ::crosses fingers::

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts