Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fixing Fords Across America 2015 Summer Tour

makuloco2000

Certified Ford Tech
Many of you already know me on the boards here sharing my wealth of information working in the dealership world. I have recently separated from the Ford dealer and have gone out on my own. I am planning a trip across America this June fixing Fords that are broke down for those people in need. Also along the way I plan on helping as many people as possible between the big jobs with small stuff like pcm reflashes, quick diagnosis, clutch relearning on the DPS6 there are all kinds of things like that I can easily do along the way to help so many out that have been left behind by the dealers. What I do need is the funding to make this all happen. I have many companies on boards for support and parts but lacking in the funding department to get around the country as of now. This video explains it a bit better and the video below it shows how this tour will look as we will be shooting the whole thing and uploading content to my YouTube channel along the way. This is going to be a very big exciting event and I want to help as many people as humanly possible to make it all worth it. Here is a link to my GoFundMe campaign that also has a synopsis of what this tour is all about. Details to come on how to apply to get your car fixed too!
http://www.gofundme.com/FordTechMakuloco

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts