Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Publicity Ideas

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I picked up some business cards at Wally world, and then took the Word template and made some with my name, chapter, website, and such. nothing much just somethin to hand out to people.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I would link it up with the format, but the file is WAY to large...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah lemme see if I can do it...pm me your email.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok guys standby. There is something in the works. Let me drop a dime and see what answer I get. I REALLY LIKE the idea of business size cards as well as full sheet fliers.

Maybe EVERYONE should work on designing a flyer/card etc as there may:rolleyes: be a little sumptin sumptin if your design is choosen.

The answer may be a day or so out so standby...

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
Don't ya know, It's better to ask for forgiveness that to ask for Permission. :D

you're quoting eragon! lol i'm surprised.. i recognized a movie quote! lol....

y'all have to know me to get it....

i think the biz cards for shows and half sheet fliers for wiper posting wld be good. not like in mass cuz then you have to ask the permission of the store bla bla ... just hitting old fords when you happen to see one.

Ok guys standby. There is something in the works. Let me drop a dime and see what answer I get. I REALLY LIKE the idea of business size cards as well as full sheet fliers.

Maybe EVERYONE should work on designing a flyer/card etc as there may:rolleyes: be a little sumptin sumptin if your design is choosen.

The answer may be a day or so out so standby...

Good to hear Aaron. Looking forward to the conclusion. :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
me too! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts