Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CA Meet-- Let's DO IT!

Assuming we've picked a good day/time/location for everyone, would you attend?

• Total voters

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey gr8 :) ill just drive a couple of 100.000 miles to join :D

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
if i go fast enough ill drive over it :D

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
Just a thought. At F150online, us CA members usually plan trips to pismo beach. Its roughly halfway between NorCal and SoCal, we camp out, have a good time, people can wheel their trucks on the dunes and those who dont want to get messy can watch or ride along, BBQ, etc.

Although we usually do it during summer/spring when the weather is warmer.

We have also had meets at Frank Raines OHV park, there are campsites there too.

Haha there's your catch. I was thinking of doing a meet soon, while the gas is cheap. No takers for a snow trip?!

That would be interesting. Im not committing, but it isnt out of the question for me. :)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Hmm, maybe next May, you guys and gals could make a special meet for when I'm in town.

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
I'm graduating in May- like May 26th or something. You could all come to Rohnert Park and see me walk :D MEET AND GREET IN SONOMA COUNTY!!!
I'd be down. One of my friends lives in Rohnert Park, hes a member of F150online. I actually installed my lift kit with his help at his shop in San Rafael.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm gonna try to make it... We'll see how it turns out.

Back on topic-- we need a head count for a ski trip. I'm gonna make another thread.

Ford Truck Articles