Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Alone in Illynoise?

im about 35 miles outside chicago, IL. Located in Aurora. Is anyone else around here? Or even in Illinois?

I almost feel stranded LOL

bigdance

(anyone else ever played "Cool Spot" on Gensis/SNES? Just a random thought...)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
sorry cant help ya...im from NH but hey im the only one in New Hampshire so dont feel bad...plus youve got the whole state to yourself ;)

Fellro

Staff member
I'm pretty much the only one that posts from Iowa, so I know the feeling. I used to roll through there years ago when I went to UTI over to Glendale Heights.

So how's Wayne and Garth? LOL....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
You're not alone. Feel free to join in with the other chapters and outside the chapters. Just gotta build em up!

I'm pretty much the only one that posts from Iowa, so I know the feeling. I used to roll through there years ago when I went to UTI over to Glendale Heights.

So how's Wayne and Garth? LOL....

lol, where at in Iowa? My dad has a cottage in Savanna, IL. Which is a stones throw from Clinton, DeMoise, etc. (stone throw = 30 miles or so in country talk :p )

BTW TazDevil07, i noticed yur sig and like your 'mod' (you forgot the inside of the trucks windows :p )

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
You have to keep going a way, I am about 35 SW of Cedar Rapids, a good hour's drive yet from Clinton.

FTF'er
I'm only about 300 miles south of you.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
i'm in wenona. grew up in utica, or the area around starved rock state park that most people think is a town called starved rock.

Fellro

Staff member
When we lived near Wyaconda, Mo, there was a state park near La Grange that was called Wakonda State park, and most of the time we said our address, that was what people thought was where we lived...

i'm in wenona. grew up in utica, or the area around starved rock state park that most people think is a town called starved rock.

LOL, I lived in Utica for Several years!!! My first step-father owned a bar called Blind Pig Pub (been closed and resold after he died of cancer)

I still like to stop out there once a year and go hiking, not just Starved Rock, but also Buffalo Rock and Matheisen Park (SP?). Favorite trail is the St. Louis canyon in winter, Frozen waterfall!!!

Ford Truck Articles