Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from PA

I still gottat grind down some welds, then blast and prime it before getting ready to paint but it is getting closer.....

the early hemi in front of is isn't for the EB.....I already put a rebuilt 302 in the EB......the hemi is most likely for my 31 model a pickup.

Ha ha. I already got 2 kids a 4 year old and a 3 month old.

That being said I am close on the eb but don't want to rush it so I sold the 50 coupe and sedan and bought this.

I got it fixed up a bit and put on the road as the new family ride.

It is a little rough around the edges but is presentable and with some work runs great

Last edited:
Ha ha. I already got 2 kids a 4 year old and a 3 month old.

That being said I am close on the eb but don't want to rush it so I sold the 50 coupe and sedan and bought this.

I got it fixed up a bit and put on the road as the new family ride.

It is a little rough around the edges but is presentable and with some work runs great

A '56 Victoria!! ......Sporting those 'bottle cap' hubcaps that came on the lesser trim level Customline, I had to take a second look.

I recently got very ill (meningitis) and realized I spend too much time working on stuff and not enough time enjoying stuff so I decided to sale off a few of my projects and simplify a bit.

I got rid of this.... and a few other engines and whatnot...

I have been trying to get rid of my old coupe project

I did find this and bought it......so far I am very happy with it..

I was going to get rid of the bronco project but my wife put her foot down and doesn't want me to get rid of any more projects.

I still have all my other junkers and don't plan on getting rid of them

Did a major rehab on the 4x4 f1 now that i put 110000 on it. I replaced and repaired a bunch of tin and did a performance build on the 200. It was my fall project.

This summer i re-sided the house and rebuilt the motor and tranny in my 56 vicky.

I also got the 68 bronco blasted and primed. So it is next on deck.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I haven't touched a project in the past year. My youngest son needed help building a house out here in the high country. Nice log house from an Amish kit. I've never built with logs before but it went together great. Our biggest frustration is waiting on the trades to get done and out of the way. Into the second winter season on the project..... nearly ready for them to move in.

Ford Truck Articles