Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

in need of a tranny

I know this is a Ford forum, but I am in need of a transmission for my 1995 Chevy Suburban, after 330,000 miles it is past the point of being rebuilt, and I need a 2wd 4l60e for it, anyone got one in the area that I could either pick up or pay for it to be shipped to me?

Thanks I am in the Greater Spokane, Wa area.

-Brent

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
*Pull & Save
*The other u-pull located a few blocks east of Market and south of Mead about 2 miles
*car-part.com

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
With a thread title like that, you just make this way too easy. :D

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ahh that sucks, there are a fw places around here that have them but its like 3000 mils away haha

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I am pretty resourceful, I am sure with a few calls I could get him hooked up.

I am good, I prefer a 100% woman, all 100% woman from head to toe and all the inbetweens.

No "tranny's" for me

Today I picked up a 1996 4l60E with 62,000 on it for $120, It wont work as is in my 1995 Suburban, but all I have to do is switch the electronics out and a pump and I will be good to go! w00t

So even if it doesnt work I can prob turn around and sell it for 500ish :-D

I am good, I prefer a 100% woman, all 100% woman from head to toe and all the inbetweens.

No "tranny's" for me

Today I picked up a 1996 4l60E with 62,000 on it for $120, It wont work as is in my 1995 Suburban, but all I have to do is switch the electronics out and a pump and I will be good to go! w00t

So even if it doesnt work I can prob turn around and sell it for 500ish :-D

I am pretty resourceful, I am sure with a few calls I could get him hooked up.

What, to offer him your services???

With a thread title like that, you just make this way too easy. :D

HAHA

get your mind up out of the gutter!!

:rofl2:

You sure did open yourself up good with that thread title man. :p

Lol Yes I did.

But I got a 1996 4l60E and took a nice project of modifying the electronics to make it in the stand alone year of 1995. But I got it all done and in, and I forgot to swap out the 3-2 shift solenoid :headbang: wooops :wasntme:

So I am waiting for the part to get in, it should be in today. And Swap that out and should be to go

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
If you're looking for a tranny in this town, you could always inquire with the gals walking along Sprague Ave down by the Rainbow Tavern. :wasntme:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
You know when I saw the title of this thread I started thinking about "if he was in Colorado I could hook him up real fast" but! check the phone book any of the trans shops should have what your looking for.

Ford Truck Articles