Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 6

Generation 6 1973-1979 F100, F150, F250, F350

Old 04-10-2017, 01:36 PM

DZG is on a distinguished road
Me and my dent are google famous...

Google earth street view...just noticed it lol.

Last edited by DZG; 04-10-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
You're not alone on google street view taking your pic. :-/

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Old 04-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZG View Post

That is cool! I'd love to have one of my vehicles (especially one of my dents) in a google street view, not to mention myself! Cool!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 04-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
At one point in time, the aerial Google view of my buddy's parent's property caught me and him with about 15 girls one spring break home from college. Had a nice little field party, but it caught us doing a nekkid slip n slide...no that's not a euphemism, the property had a good hill and we put together 3 slip n slides and greased them down with crisco and baby oil. Imagine trying to explain that when his little sister brought it to his parents attention.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 04-10-2017, 09:57 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEB Ben View Post
At one point in time, the aerial Google view of my buddy's parent's property caught me and him with about 15 girls one spring break home from college. Had a nice little field party, but it caught us doing a nekkid slip n slide...no that's not a euphemism, the property had a good hill and we put together 3 slip n slides and greased them down with crisco and baby oil. Imagine trying to explain that when his little sister brought it to his parents attention.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:58 AM
kiwi f150

kiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
X2

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh*t by the clean end."

Old 04-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEB Ben View Post
Why does this not surprise me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 04-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a glorious beacon of lightJasperrc is a glorious beacon of lightJasperrc is a glorious beacon of lightJasperrc is a glorious beacon of lightJasperrc is a glorious beacon of lightJasperrc is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on making it to Google earth!

I didn't make the cut when they caught me. I knew it was the Google van and kept an eye out for my picture. When it finally showed up all they have is a forward view with me coming toward them in the distance and a backward view with me in the distance after I passed them. The section where I was next to them still uses the old view.

I know my car was dirty but seriously!

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 04-11-2017, 02:12 PM

Matt LaClear is on a distinguished road
You made it! I remember once I walked out my front door and saw the Google car passed I nearly dove into the bushes. Thankfully they never used the footage.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:43 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZG View Post

Cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.