Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 6

Generation 6 1973-1979 F100, F150, F250, F350

Old 04-13-2017, 11:01 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Glad to see some progress.
It had to happen eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
That is one clean and organized garage!
Thanks Ken....I need to see a shrink about my OCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second_Chance View Post
Hello all,

This is my First post on this forum.

Today I removed the brake brackets from both sides of my firewall, removed the bolts that hold the bed to the frame, and I removed the body mount bolts.

As of right now, I'm waiting on my local machine shop to get back to me so I can go pick up my newly prepped block.
Welcome to the site!

What all are you doing?....we need pics!!!!
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2017, 10:18 PM

Second_Chance will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFXDLI View Post

Welcome to the site!

What all are you doing?....we need pics!!!!
I am in the process of restoring my 77 F250 4x4. I will be posting pics in a project thread in the near future.

Today I picked up my block from the machine shop and I started welding back in metal in my transmission hump and firewall. It was not a massively productive day, but every day, something gets done.

SC
Old 04-14-2017, 10:20 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Any progress is good progress!
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:

Old 04-15-2017, 03:38 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Mine are coming out soon.....we just have too much snow that hasn't melted yet around the barn! SOON, VERY SOON! CAN'T WAIT!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 04-17-2017, 08:53 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to all
@ Second Chance
Welcome to FTF!

x2 on the pics

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 04-17-2017, 10:54 PM

Second_Chance will become famous soon enough
Ok, on Saturday I had some help and took the bed off my truck and started drilling spot welds so I can replace the bed side panels. I didn't do anything Sunday, but I did pick up my rotating assembly and my new transmission today.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:10 PM

406f150 is on a distinguished road
Been driving my '79 around a fair bit now that the weather's nice. Running errands and taking it trap shooting. Going to drive it 200 miles down a pretty desolate highway with marginal cell service tomorrow. Taking it to my dad's place where we have space to pull the box, replace fuel tanks, tune up, and transfer case rebuild all inside. Little nervous since the last time I tried to go it plugged up the fuel filter right when I headed out. Got a spare one in the glove box should I have that issue again!
Old 05-26-2017, 07:59 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

^^ It's a Ford, it will get you there!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to all
Blew out a muffler so I had both of them replaced.

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 07-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
After only putting 100 miles on it in the last 5 years, and none in the last 2.5 years...some ether persuasion and a jump...and Red made her way out of storage to the new house. She is definitely in need of a tune up, but all in all, she handled the 2.4 mile trek just fine...

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben