Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new here from nova scotia

HI and :welcome: to FTF and you might want to check the "Roll Call" here and see of there are any members near you!!!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Not sure if there are any members up your way or not, but I bet there are! :D

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome!!! :wavey:

That's it Ryan- we really have to start stocking up on maple syrup for all the Canukistanis coming on board. Or beer. Maybe both.

yes I'm a long way north,but I'm sure we'll be able to get us some canadian members on board.today its -22 celcius,tonight it will be -27 with a windchill of -38.but its winter and is to be expected.ontario is getting it worse then we are.thanks for the welcomes.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I wouldn't say Ontario is getting it worse than you are, that's where I am (I'm about an hour north of Toronto, usually). Then again, northern Ontario maybe.

The cold is easy to cope with, it's just the wind that makes it a PITA.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
According to MapQuest, I'm only about 400 miles away from you, mostly west and slightly south. (I'm right outside of Bangor, ME.)

AFAIK, I'm the closest FTF member in the US to your location...

Welcome!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard!

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Our family was traced back to an old farmland in Dartmougth, NS. I returned to that farm in '94. Ruth was still alive then, she died a couple yrs afterwards, but do recall her '56 Ford on the farm.

Tyl

I know it's an old post but I'm close, I'm from Eastern PEI originally and soon to be back there again. I'm currently working in Iqaluit Nunavut. If you think the maritimes is North search Iqaluit on google maps haha.

thanks for all the welcomes guy,and I appologis for my absence,there are places further north,and a hell of alot colder then here,I think we are pretty lucky weather wise these days.
choptop,I'm glad to hear there are more of us on this site,I was actually just over to PEI yestarday to pick up an old plow truck for cleaning our yard here.
how is your truck comming.

Ford Truck Articles