Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hows your Cali weather?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Has old man winter (no not Brad) finally decided to show it's face here in Cali?

Weather man says rain throughout the rest of the week and snow in the mountains. What's the weather like in your Cali neighborhood?

I for one am happy to see some rain. I wish it was "fill the reservoirs rain" rather then "make a mess rain" but any rain in our desert is a good thing these days.

I have heard reports of serious water rationing in San Diego this summer...SO this can't be bad.

Rained all night, off and on this morning.

We need more snowpack up in the Sierras.

I'm glad to see it also - hopefully we can cope with the frigid 50 degree temperatures that come with it.YelloThumbUp

Kep4

Jäger
We had some hard rain in Diamond bar yesterday evening and during the night. Not much rain in Buena Park today, though it's difficult to tell while chained to my desk. smiliecrybaby

I hope it pours tonight and Old Baldy gets covered with snow!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
We had a crazy downpour for a short spurt about 20 minutes ago. I mean CRAZY! It sounds like the roof was gonna cave. Seems to have calmed down a bit now but I think its still raining. BRING ON THE SNOW! I might go boarding on Saturday :)

There were flash flood warnings for my area last night (Covina) and lucky me I got stuck in it!! Roads that were recently fitted with bigger piping for better water drainage were completely flooded to the middle! I got stuck behind a few cars goin >5 mph through the roads ARGH!
The daily commute was more cumbersome than usual but it was all worth it :) When I got my chance and some open ground I went playing in the rain!! Something about seeing water shoot out over your truck makes me smile :)

Last edited:

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I got home yesterday morning at about 2:10 and at about 3:00 it started COMING down... Been off and on now...

Ford Truck Articles