Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

~Del-Mar Daily Chatter!~

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Well lookie here! We now have a Delaware/Maryland Chapter sooooo all you knuckleheads who wanted it...............get in here!

:rolleyes: And welcome! :beer: P.S. If anyone is interested in leading, co-leader, etc., please post up. Looking for some help here!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I always wanted to name one of my kids Delmar Cledus, so now I'm super stoked we have a DelMar chapter

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
I've met a Cleofus.....(Cleophis?) I don't think it's spelled right, but I think you get the name....never a Cledus.

TazDevil07

Afternoon folks! Lunch break and checking in. Pretty quiet in here!

TazDevil07

That sounds fun Randy. Yeah, Its hard for me to check in during the day while at work. Bums me out

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
'hah'

Seriously? I call :bs: ! :beer:

Yes seriously. I always thought it would be a funny name and get a lot of giggles, but I don't think I'll hate my kids, so I won't. Maybe I'll name my dog that.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Hey everyone hlow's it going?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'm doing well Brenda. Enjoying the 60 degree weather and no rain!!

TazDevil07

Glad to hear it!

I've got a lil sinus cold, as usual. Two times a year when the seasons change, I hate it.

AND I dropped my boy off at the vet today and they ended up pulling 3 teeth instead of 1. Poor lil guy. Got him home and he went straight for his food bowl!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Guess I missed a few days here...sorry 'bout that. Had cataract surgery on Friday and it hurt to try to see the monitor.....but it's clearing up now..... Doc says it's supposed to be getting better day by day. Takes up to 4-6 weeks to return to normal.

TazDevil07

Ouch Bud. Hope you're doing better.

Yeah, I don't get on here like I use to, or any other forum. My new addiction is facebook and twitter.

Ford Truck Articles