Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware Chatter

Surge08

Driving an American Ride
Hello Everyone, sorry I'm not in the mood for posting tonight as I just found out I was being cheated on

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
hey sorry to hear that my soon to be ex wife was doing the same. It would be nice if there was honesty anymore but values just dont seem to exist anymore:guns:

They exist...
Just not as often as they used to, finding people with morales and values. Is not all that common. Becoming harder and harder to find em anyways.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Some people just weren't made for relationships. They take alot of work and constant trying. Cheating is the biggest thing that would end my marriage! Hang in there Chris. There are more fish in the sea.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yup, cheating is an instance end to all kinds of things...
I haev ended great relationships cause of it...
I can personally i have NEVER cheated on a girl. EVER.
Its just not right, i know what its like to be cheated on and it sucks, wouldn't ever want to put somebody else through that...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah if you care about someone why cheat on them? I never understood why people would.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Beyond me....
I dont take the GF step unless i really do care about them,
i always ask myself, if i would cheat on this girl, if the answer is no, the on to the next step, if the answer is yes. Then thats the end of it.

Relationships are like McDonald's.

Now you may really like the Big Mac. You eat a Big Mac 3 or 4 times a week. It's great, it's awesome.

Well after some time of eating Big Macs they're just not that great anymore. So you're sitting in the drive thru lane. Thinking about Big Mac. You know you should stick with the Big Mac since it's your favorite.

However today you just want something different. So you get a double quarter pounder. With cheese. It's awesome.

Have a few more over the next few weeks. The thrill is gone. So you go back to the Big Mac.

Surge08

Driving an American Ride
Well it has gotten worse, the boy that she cheated on me with was here last night and put an bullet into my house. So I have filed an police report. As for all of her stuff that was in my shed, it was all dumped in front of her dads house this morning at 3:30-4 while it was still snowing and there was electronics. My health right now isn't looking good. Blood Pressure being 151 over 91 and Pulse of 122. I will keep in contact as soon as I can get better.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts