Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bye Bye Bronco

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So after bringing her back from the dead and working out every problem, its time to sell. I have the F350 sorted out now other then body work and will no longer use the bronk for plow/work duty.

The 1st day I had it

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow....love the two tone and am digging the fender flares.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
How much are you asking for it.....out of curiosity.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Askin 7, hope to get 6. Some customer at the shop we work at just bought a 96 Bronk EB edition with 60k for 15500. So 6-7 should be realistic. He got ripped off too lmao

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I had just finished the bronk that day and it was my cousins 1st birthday and I got him that horse lol. Yea finally got it all clean and sorted out. Just got a few little things i have to do, swap cold air into my F350 from this lol, clean some glass haha

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I would rather have a 92+ Bronk. Plus I have like 8 cars so its not needed lol.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Man... I remember this entire build. And how ridiculous we thought it was to spruce up that old crap wagon. Until it was done, dayum!! Sorry to see it go :(

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol yea I heard from everyone what a pile it was, and its never gonna be anything. Yea i dont see things for what they are, I see them for what they can be.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, i get bored when there is nothing left to fix haha need new ones.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts