Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Ok, now more pictures of trucks!! I need to see more pictures!!! Help!!!!!
Dak

Oh, and I have a gallery set up now, though its' not really organized correctly yet and some of the pictures need to be re-sized, once I figure out how.
Dak

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Here is a pic at a local car show last year. The 72 belongs to my brother, the 79 is my cousin's and my 77
P4270055.jpg

BTW: We all got a trophy too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So Paul, it's safe to say that your Ford affinity is a family affair?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's a couple more Red:

Beforeprom.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

PICT0316.jpg

RedWrecked2cropped.jpg

and one of the Bronco:

DSC01758.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's one more of Red...just cuz I think it looks mean...like a beast coming out of it's cave:

DSC00665.jpg

And here's a buddy of mine and his 79 350 4x4 with a nice 460...when he get's ready to sell it, I'm adding it to my collection:

PICT0575.jpg

And don't worry, those are magnets on the side of his truck...advertising whatever crew he is carrying in the parade.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Was that pic of the smashed side after your wreck?

Yep sure was..that's once I got it driveable again...ie getting the front axle back under it. I drove it around like that for about a month before the restore started.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang... All these trucks make my truck look like crap.

A lot of beautiful trucks there guys :drool:

Dude...don't underestimate yourself, you have a GREAT looking truck. I wouldn't mind having it myself.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Damnit Ben, your really making me consider Boggers for my next set of rubber!!! As much as I drive my '79 now any tires that I get will dry rot before the tread wears off.

Boggers are magic off-road and can scare pedestrians in public!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damnit Ben, your really making me comsider Boggers for my next set of rubber!!! As much as I drive my '79 now any tires that I get will dry rot before the tread wears off.

Boggers are magic off-road and can scare pedestrians in public!

HAHA...sorry man. You do need to consider them, especially if you don't drive alot...it'll help spread out length between pain you get when you have to shell out the cash for them...haha. They are definitely amazing in the mud, and the coolest looking tire around. And alot of times, folks can hear the tires before my exhaust (which I didn't think was possible). So if you like lookin good and sounding like a low flying 747...they're definitely for you. Oddly enough, they don't get too much noisier on the highway than the city, but be careful because the hum almost puts me to sleep on long drives. But here's a few more angles to hold you over and see how good they look:

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01240.jpg

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
So Paul, it's safe to say that your Ford affinity is a family affair?

I was bitten by the Ford bug early, Dad had lots of old Fords and the first one I remember was his 62 Ranchero. He sold that and bought a new 72 F250 4x4. He is a diehard Ford man, the first truck I ever learned to drive in was his 65 Ford F100 it had a 352 with a 3 on the tree.

I started out with a 63 Galaxie 500 convertible and then a 64 Galaxie 500 Coupe. I bought the 64 for $1. Years passed and then I was in Carlisle and fell in love with a 41 Ford Super Deluxe tudor Sedan, Dad said it reminded him of his 42. When I was divorced ,I sold my 41 to my uncle and he's had it ever since.

Now Dad has another 1966 F100 Custom Cab Shortbed that he goes to lots of car shows with , My brother has a 1972 F100 Sport custom shortbed and I have my Dads 77. So it's safe to say that I am a genuine Ford fanatic.

That's not the only thing we got from Dad though, We all love going to car shows, and we are all mechanics.

Now, if I only had those old fords back............Ah memories.

This is what mine looked like a few years ago, All the chrome was removed and this was all that was left.
2009-02-11-2141-13-1.jpg

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
How about a mini-dentside? :cool: It has to count, right?

Had this thing since I was a kid. It used to be remote controlled. A little paint work later I have a bonified mini-me!

292.jpg

294.jpg

It gets to sit atop the collection

295.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
No, actually it wasn't. It was blue though. Fairly detailed body for a knock-off. I think my parents bought it at Radio Shack.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's pretty sweet Lee...anyone remember the Bruno the Bad Dog truck things...I still have mine and it's based on a 79 ford. I also have an RC ford truck but it's an '80s model.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts