Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another new 72...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I guess this must be the time for new old trucks. :)
S1052095.jpg

S1052098.jpg

S1052099.jpg

4x4, strong 360, 4spd... $150 :)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I hate you people who live places where stuff doesn't rust much.

:p

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
yes sir. $150 bucks. :) Nobody has bought my F150, so I bought another truck. funny how that works. lol

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I was surprised about the lack of rust. There is one spot about the size of a half dollar on the drivers door, other than that and the box, its straight.

He had some stuff laying in the front of the box, so the first two feet of the box floor are practically gone.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
This is gonna be my offroad rig. I am gonna shorten the frame in the back, one piece drive shaft, NP205, and weld up a flatbed/roll bar contraption along the lines of this:
100_0040.jpg

Just look at the back, I am keeping my doors and everything. The truck runs good, funny story here. The gas tank was rusted up, so to prevent plugging the fuel system, the PO disconnected it. when I got it home, we dumped some gas in the carb. It fired right up... and then started on fire. After testing my fireman skills (hitting it with my gloves and throwing snow at it) it ran really nice. I had planned on putting a 300/6 in it, but will run the 360 till it dies, or maybe forever, who knows how long it will last. Anyway, i ordered a 20 gal aluminum fuel cell, which will be here next week. gonna replace all the fuel lines and see how it drives from there.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
This is my first bumpside, we have a few dentsides on our farm. My 77 F250 2wd and my dads 79 F150 4x4.

The collection is always growing. :)

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
351W black w/side color decal thingy

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts