Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is it?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I'm posting this for Vince as he had some trouble getting the pic to work.

HPIM03421.jpg

So what is it?
There have been many discussions about this.

bowtiehatr you don't get to play this time. sorry.

blacksnapon

Staff member
C'mon, just a guess! To get to it, you also have some of those JEEZUS bolts (when you get them loose, JEEZUS dont drop them!)

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
My guess was the HPOP fitting, even before I read the answer, oh well, thats what I get for being late. Not that I really wanted the prize, mind you.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
we all have good luck from time to time, eh Lester?

I guess this is a diesel thing...

Vince, how many gassers do you see with oil coolers? I have one in my 94 f-150 with the 351w.

Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
we all have good luck from time to time, eh Lester?

Yep

I guess this is a diesel thing...

Yep, again

Vince, how many gassers do you see with oil coolers? I have one in my 94 f-150 with the 351w.

Ryan

About that, I have seen your digs, very nice, about time to upgrade to a real truck no? Get ya a lemon or buyback 6.0 for pennies on the dollar, after all you assembled 3 of the best techs on the net that work on them, one of which resides in your home state no less. Must be doing something right. Cmon, jump in the waters fine, besides, you can mod the crap out of 6.0.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
hahaha! I'm a bit younger than you percieve... I just live here.

That's mom and dad's place, and I hunker down between breaks... at college. :)

I'm poor as dirt and thankful they take me in between semesters.

Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
No. I know how old you are, and now is the time to get it out of your system, while your still young and have few responsibilities. Besides by owning one and hanging out with guys that work on them, it may enlighten your studies if your majoring in the mechanical field.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I couldn't even dream of laying down more than $3-4K on a vehicle with the debt I'm going into at school. Now if they offered me a scholorship... maybe. Otherwise, I'm just trying to limit my exposure to being completely endebted.

Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
So get one in pieces, we'll help you put it together. I know 6LPWR has a drive train layin around that he will never need.

Ford Truck Articles