Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 72

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks great Dan...are those 24" gpacks? Diggin the spare tire carrier and the door panel...this truck seems to shaping up really well.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Thanks Ben I honestly havent measured em yet but they look longer than that. I really like that thing its really easy to get the tire out of it ya just undo a bolt and then pull it out.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Well I got all the driveline u joints done and the front brakes along with packin the wheel bearings and re greasin the hubs and cleanin the one off. We also took it down today and got it inspected and liscenced so its good to go now. We got the title last thursday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Take vids of that bad boy...glad she's ready to go now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well now what good is that...haha. Glad she's up and running and ready to go though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I know I need to go get me one. Thanks. How much is a fairly good one?

Well I don't have one either...I just use the one on my digital camera...and I believe the camera was $180-200, plus a 1GB memory stick.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
My $200 point and shoot Canon digital camera takes passable videos for clips of drunken friends...

Friend of mine dropped about $1200 on a nice Sony digital video camera...no way it'd be worth it to me, but he's happy with it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Crap I dont have that much money. I was thinkin a walmart special or somethin.

I think kmart has some pretty good specials on digital cameras...my mom bought a sony something there, has 7.2 gigapixels 6x zoom, auto focus, lighting adjustments, video, etc...and it was only $70...and that was only 2 weeks ago.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts