Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lrad ?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That is totally wild. Makes me wonder how many lawsuits this will open?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
not sure if it's the answer.

I can see where they might be at the point where they are willing to try almost anything. I've seen plenty of cars smashed into construction barriers or the back of construction vehicles because the driver wasn't paying attention.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
not sure if it's the answer.

I can see where they might be at the point where they are willing to try almost anything. I've seen plenty of cars smashed into construction barriers or the back of construction vehicles because the driver wasn't paying attention.

I think more law enforcement would be a better answer. If they put lrad into action and cause people to have instant deafness and severe wrecks I don't think the state of MO is going to look too good.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I would prefer to see a little more info on it. The 40 second news clip and 1 min video doesn't really provide enough info. Is the one MODot going to use the same level as what the police or military would be using? What are the circumstances that would set it off, just speeding in a work zone or at a point that a collision is imminent?

If you put extra law enforcement in work zones handing out tickets and people will start complaining it's a money grab and setup.

Not saying it's the right or wrong thing to do. I just would need more info before I pass judgement.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
People are going to say any ticket is a money grab no matter what the situation. People are always criticizing law enforcement for doing their job, which they do not get paid enough for doing. But let that same citizen need a police officer they will scream the loudest.

Ford Truck Articles