Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So, you want to be a tech?

blacksnapon

Staff member

blacksnapon

Staff member
But to remove said cap, tool number 178-437 is required, with adapter 459-629. Using torque wrench set at 47 foot lbs.................

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Funny, I just use a generic BFH and replace with a new one from stock. :rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I still believe the old saying goes: "REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARK PLUGS!" :p

Mine is running just fine and I know she'll out run and out pull that 5.8L.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Haven't even looked at it. I haven't been back to my moms place in 2 weeks. I don't work on my truck here in Davis because of a lack of tools.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I do have to agree with Todd, I don't like changing the oil either. so i just replace motors too! this is oil change....er.....uh....motor #3 LOL!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That may be so... But mine is still on it's first engine :rofl: :nana:
Only cause you don't soup it up. If you squeezed the ponies out of yours that I squeezed out of mine, you'd be having the same issue. Try not to compare Apples to Oranges here.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Only cause you don't soup it up. If you squeezed the ponies out of yours that I squeezed out of mine, you'd be having the same issue. Try not to compare Apples to Oranges here.
You don't think I've got mine juiced up too? Heck, just yesterday I put in some high performance blinker fluid :rofl: :nana:

I'm just kiddin with ya' Todd, don't get your panties in a bunch :slap:

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts