Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Missouri: Contact Info

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
This is the official contact list for Mo Chapter members. Feel free to post your contact info if you would like. If not that is perfectly acceptable also.

I will start.

Doc Quaethem
(573) 308-6167 (cell)<---always on

16 Somerfield Dr
Union, MO 63084

I would rather not post it in public.

I live in Mountain Home, AR. The phone number and address are both in the book. The phone number is useless. I never answer it when it does ring (lights flash).

The best way to contact me is through my E-mail (which is in my profile).

I have a cell phone for text only. Tom has it. If anyone has text one theirs and wants my number...just PM me.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Todd Ray - Osage Beach, MO (573) 280-1079 Cell Always on, though not always answered. :) Leave a message if I don't answer and I'll call right back!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I will keep a private list as well, if any of you feel more comfortable about that then just pm me your number, and I will be selective as to who gets it, per your permission.

platinum01

Missouri Chapter member
mike stephens hillsboro mo cell 314-795-2272 always on.

JGant84

Missouri Chapter member
josh gant, hillsboro mo 314-779-9460 and as everyone else states cell is always on

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
brett Smith 5734806631 i text and dont usually answer unless i know the number but you can leave a message and ill call back. and i enjoy jokes so if ya go them go ahead and forward them

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll hit ya up next time I am in town!

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
cool man do that

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Glad this thread popped back up. My cell has changed:

573-434-2260. I can take texts and picture mail as well. I don't answer if I don't know the number, but I call back those who leave a message.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Im not from Missouri:
But ill go in and play too!

Don Adams (406) 396-2716 always on, call or text,
Live in lubbock, texas you can call or text me if you need my address. or if your swinging through and wanna get lunch or whatever...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HA just realized my number had changed from the OP.

(636) 259-6294 cell

Ford Truck Articles