Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V5...The Dents We Find

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
If it was my ride,an know its clean,I would not waist my time on alot
of pics.
A serious buyer would check it out in person,which a price is
negotiable...:)

I would agree to a certain extent......$18k is still a ton of dough and if this guy REALLY (still in question) wants to rid this thing, he'd put some decent pics up.....but these aren't just cheap flip phone cell pics.....he spent more time doctoring these pics with photoshop than if he had listed 30 shots.....to command this kind of cash, you need more than your local market and NO ONE in their right mind would fly across country (like I did) unless they had as much info up front as technology would allow.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Saw this in my little town yesterday. .....do not like the paint. ....it was idling and sounded good though.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Going for 3 ? Or maybe selling one after the 3rd is bought ?
I would swap with my KR for my company car and keep both reg cab dents.....and be able to take the entire family. ....only thing is it would be my winter driver as well, which isn't a bad thing since I don't have a commute and will have a new garage some day.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
You could do it! With the help of the guys on here!!!!

Maybe.....but I'd need patience and time, both of which I don't have a ton of right now! smilieFordlogo

Besides, I think the better value would be to get one say in the 15-20 range that is turn key, then to get this one and put another 10 in it along with the frustration of not knowing exactly what I was doing over a long period of time....only problem is, these things are rare!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
A lot on the paint job; wish he would have spent a little more on the engine bay, undercarriage and what not......not sure about motor or tranny work, but at least it's pretty on the OUTSIDE and it's a CREW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271948113859?forcerRptr=true&item=271948113859&viewitem=

Looks like a lot of photoshop work done on the outside as well! Hate that.

It's standard....looks like a possible plow frame?

Man!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
WTH with a 360/390....which one is it?

It's like people that say "I have a 351M/400"

:headbang::headbang:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ponders not eating or paying rent this month...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/5153975384.html

00l0l_eOHJVpp0dJU_600x450.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
NIce. I think I have seen the red/white one before. Ebay, perhaps?

Austin, they say you can go 21 days without food................:D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've wanted to lose some weight anyway...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts