Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WTB.... In need of green interior

86N/A

Clean&Scrub Man
78 79 regular cab need green everything door pannels, arm rests, dash pad, headliner, carpet, seat cover ect
Looking for the darker jade green not the real bright green, only parts in good shape

Let me know what you have!! PayPal ready!
(716)428-1674
Thanks, Adam

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That's going to take some looking.....you might want to peruse Fleabay, I've seen the parts there, a lot being NOS....not cheap as it is a more uncommon color.

86N/A

Clean&Scrub Man
EBay dosnt have shit, I've seen 2 in J yards but at the time I didn't have a truck and had no use, a doner truck may end up being my best option, or mabey color die... untill then I'll keep checking the J yards

Hell I could buy a green truck swap my black interior in it and try and make my money back, I have a perfect black interior

Fellro

Staff member
I may be able to help, have to look and see what shape they are in. I have 2 green trucks, seems many of the vehicles I end up with from that era are green...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Maybe not at the moment, but I have seen damn near all interior pieces for the jade green offered at one time or another.

86N/A

Clean&Scrub Man
I'll keep a look out , are the steering colum pieces always black or are they sometime color match?
Thanks for the info

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
The steering column pieces and steering wheel are black, they were on the 77 F350 Custom Dually I had, and those same parts are black on my 78 F150 Ranger Lariat. The only steering column pieces and steering wheels that were color matched were on some of the cars e.g. LTD and the Mercury Marquis and Grand Marquis, and the Crown VictoriasmiliegitrdonesmilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts