Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

long time missing

i know it's been a long time for me between posts. my wonderfull v10 f250 is long gone to the last place on earth for any car or truck. guy who got it from me rolled it over totalling it.

well back on subject. i've been very busy doing restoration's of old ford. that way i'm also shareing what's in my brain with a few younger kids. who like me are hooked on the flathead powered pick up's and cars. take a 17 year old for a rumble seat ride and they are hooked.

in the shop and driving are the advitar 28 that is now back apart and at the paint shop. getting a nice few coats of a very deep dark blue.on the cab and pick up bed. fenders and running boards are going black. over the top of the colors will be a few coats of flip flop before getting clear coated. just to add some life to the ride.

shop wise right now there is 7 old fords 3 getting repowered back to stock power plants. got motors from 32 v8, the 60hp v8, the 239 to 53 and the longer stroke merc's. right up to the big 336 inch lincoln/truck flathead all being rebuilt. one guy has a alexzander motor.what a piece of work. from that far back.

one big chalange i have is a AA pickup that just got dropped off to be done over.

guys please don't rod these bad boys. we can't bring them back anymore oem.

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Where the heck have you been Charlie??? Good to see you back! :wavey:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
welcome back! i wish i had one of those vehicle...someday...just someday

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Sounds like lots of great projects - what a way to retire - doing something you love.

I don't have any pre-48 projects, but I do have a pile of 48-52's that need attention. Maybe when I retire.................

havi

third member
Sounds like lots of great projects - what a way to retire - doing something you love.

I don't have any pre-48 projects, but I do have a pile of 48-52's that need attention. Maybe when I retire.................

Mine might get done when I retire, lol.

I'm all for seeing some pics of the project.

to many photo's

thanks for the kind words guy. the 28 pick up has been a big chalange but wound up a great ride. photo wise send me a email. i'll be happy to send some back to you all. to try and post a gallery in here would take up to much band width up on your server.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts