Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone go to Truck Carlise?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Just wondered if any of us go to truck CArlise? If so want to do a get together there.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I've never been, but might possibly (lotta stuff can change between now and then...) be interested.

Is it more of a show, or a swap meet, or a combination of both?

I have some friends who go to the Ford one every year, mostly buying parts for Model A's.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Combo . Basically a parts and truck sales . But all around it r people showing there trucks . 18miles of walkways or at least feels like it . I used to have a vendor spot but the sales tax stuff was a hassle.

Still some deals to be had.

Smokey goes to carlisle sometimes for swap meets or tools or something. Pm him and ask about it. He is a really good friend. Has been for many, many years.

I want to go to the truck shows someday...I have a friend that lives very close to there (although she does not go to the shows). It would be a place to stay, if I ever get off dialysis. LOL

Just curious Brian, but do you have any GUY friends? ROFLMAO Everytime I see you mention a friend, it's a female.

Most of my friends are female. YelloThumbUp Unfortunately...I am always the "friend". Guys know what that means. :nono:

Women are attracted to the "bad boys" and want the "nice guys" as friends. Or so it seems with me. It has been that way all my life. :waa:

I have been friends with the one in PA for at least 7 years now.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My and my friend might be going. Ill know when time is gettin closer. And if I dont blow my tax return all at Englishtown swap meet in april. When is it anyways?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
My and my friend might be going. Ill know when time is gettin closer. And if I dont blow my tax return all at Englishtown swap meet in april. When is it anyways?

I'd like to go to Englishtown But I only have so much funds. And Carlise is 3 hrs.
And I'm goimg beater car shoping while down there.

If you do go . Let me know. K

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I will, when is it? I know my buddy when there before, its like 5 hrs away I think. Ill have to ask him.

Yea I will, when is it? I know my buddy when there before, its like 5 hrs away I think. Ill have to ask him.

August 8, 9,10.
and I am already pre registered with camping resevations.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thanks . I was going to post date today .

I really need to go I need rims & tires for wife car . And my truck if prices r right

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Probably go early Friday . As I'm going car shopping while down there.

Step away from the Savage..........full blown commie!
Good to see you Barry....almost!

Step away from the Savage..........full blown commie!
Good to see you Barry....almost!
Evening Carl,
Should I tell these guys where they will find Paul and I at Carlisle?

man I would love to go but money is just way too tight right now!! got a bunch of friends going though :) Dave and Paul-i think my nephew may go? or he may hold off for the Mopar meet they have !

Ford Truck Articles