Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hides behind private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and good morning.

We have a moderator who hides behind PM's so that the rest of you are unaware of the TRUTH!

This is pure cowardice as I posted my telephone number and e-mail address for ALL to use.

My U.S. Citizen rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution have been taken away by this moderator who does not even live in the U.S.!

As I stated previously, what about Freedom of Speech, what about Freedom of the Press?

I have not used profanity, broken any rules of any kind and yet this coward pulls my posts and replies.

Ford Truck Fanatics IS NOT welcome to all only a select few who are NOT a bit controversial as I admit to being. Just like another Forum that I was on.

No one wanted to hear about Supercars, Computers or Swiss Army Vehicles and I MOST ASSUREDLY BECOME BORED EASILY listening to threads, posts, and replies that are as boring as "watching 2 coats of paint dry."

Now you know.

Boon

Postscript: "Old soldiers never die they just fade away." General Douglas S. MacArthur

Last edited:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I won't hide behind a damned thing, then.

This thread is in violation of the following rules:

1- No personal attacks

3- No trolling or flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument.

It is hereby locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles