Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

North West Chapter

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Interested in Starting A North West Chapter

Anybody interested in the idea? Might be fun to get something going like what was once abundant on the "other" site....

Eric..I edited your original post to see if you guys want to make a go at it--Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'm thinking regional, we've got eight states in the conglomeration and just thinking maybe something easier for group things when the site blows up in numbers....

(It was late, my mind was gone, what can I say?)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, AK

Always interesting to see what the rest of the country considers the Northwest. We refer to Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakotas as "back East."
We also think British Columbia is the part of the Northwest with that odd border crossing.

Last edited:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, AK

Always interesting to see what the rest of the country considers the Northwest. We refer to Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakotas as "back East."
We also think British Columbia is the part of the Northwest with that odd border crossing.

I consider western Montana to be in the northwest. Once you cross the divide it's a whole different state. We are part of the upper Columbia drainage.

Historically, this part of the state was intended to be part of ID, but the surveyors got on the wrong mountain range and here we are - AFAIK.

We refer to eastern Montana as the 'east side' but what really makes the point is Missoula - which is East Seattle!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Eric, Ernie etc...Is an actual chapter something you guys want to try and get going president etc...?

If so and you guys want it to be a grouping of states let me know. I will talk to the admins about it and see what they think.

Anyways let me know and I'll see what I can do.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Eric--- what say?

As far as the Pacific Northwest, I'd be thinking Oregon/Washington/Idaho, and at least part of Montana. smilietease mtflat is right- The Rockies are the divider, just like Colorado. Parts of Colorado look just like Kansas.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'm thinking more along the technical lines, but I get what you're saying too.

Not sure where we'd pull new members from though, seeing as we're both banned from that "other" place...

all except one...

I'm thinking more "fresh start" here. NWU is good, but headed a completely different direction than where this forum is.

It is headed in a different direction. Nothing wrong with that. Just different. I still go over there and poke around. I was over there a while ago as a matter of fact. ;)

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'm a moderator, it's my job to see who's where...

IDK how she got rid of hers, can't for the life of me remember who it was (although there one name that comes to mind all of a sudden)...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts