Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Random Babblings

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Seeing as this topic brought so much joy to the previous North West Chapter I feel it a necessity to have one here as well....

So let the randomness begin...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Reminds me of the good old days. Unfortunately, I have nothing random to add, yet.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I think I've mentioned this somewhere, but it's random, and reminds me of the NWC.

Family got together for my grandmother's b-day today...8 of us, at my aunts house. Can't start drinking before noon, but by 12:05, all but one (who doesn't drink at all) had an alcoholic drink in hand. :rofl:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I had two in hand last night at one time, to a total of six...

I had to drive home, 'bout 100 miles. :( So I stopped after a beer and a glass of wine.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Gotta love tequilla...

I don't like it much at all, anymore.

*Hard to say what really went wrong that night...I started with tequila, moved on to gin, and finished with a Smirnoff Ice (hey- I was trashed, it was there).

Really, really bad night. Worse since it was a Monday...:headbang:

I like gin better than tequila or the Smirnoff crap, so I blame those two for the evening and continue to drink gin.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I had my girlfriend with me, she doesn't drink so I had her three free beers along with mine...

Stepmother was along and doesn't drink, but we had Dad's car, and I'd need to have a LOT to drink before I could calmly watch her operate a manual transmission...

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Stepmother was along and doesn't drink, but we had Dad's car, and I'd need to have a LOT to drink before I could calmly watch her operate a manual transmission...

My girlfriend drive an '02 Bug with a 2.0t and a five speed so I felt I was in good hands, along with the fact of the cops being thick because of the festivities I figured it'd be better to not tempt it...

Ford Truck Articles