Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Egad!!

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
I don't come around here or even the other place much anymore... but now I drop in and find out I'm a yard ape!:wavey: Is a semi-old-fart allowed to say "Kewl"?

Well.... no problem... my mom was calling me a yard ape as far back as my feeble memory allows. I think it had something to do with I'd outgrown rug rat and had to graduate to another status. Plus, as a yard ape, there wasn't much that was off limits for me to try out .... well.... within certain limitations, anyway. So, that always left me plenty of room to get out and play.

Now, yes... now... I come to find I'm a full blooded member of the NW Chapter and didn't even know it. Well... maybe full blooded. I didn't see a "join" button..so I guess being born up here finally counts for something good.

I still probably will post as often as I've been... about twice a year, it looks like. But, just thought I'd pop in and say, "Howdy".

See ya in another 6 months. smiliepeelout

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Oh I'll be around now and again. There's just some folks I don't get along with... here and on the other place. I get tired of arguing with people or having someone tell me how wrong I am about my every breath.

I'm doing ok... and I'll try to pop in here more often. I just have some other places that keep me busy. It's what I get for having a wide range of likes and interests... almost turns into a job some days.

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Howdy Tim! I'm barely walking some days... new pinching nerve in my right leg now, but I'm up for coffee any afternoon that I can get away. Same place? Call me 212-0753 cell, and leave a message if I don't happen to hear it ring. I may be mowing the yard or something.

Eric... I ain't working for anyone. My body is too messed up to do a full time job. I work as president of our HOA plus do as much of the yard maintenance as I'm able. It pays my dues and insurance for the year.

Otherwise, I'm out taking photos of anything from bugs to birds, snow to water... or whatever stays still long enough for me to spot it!

If you are ever planning on coming up, Tim and I love to meet members and have coffee or a small meal. Let us know ahead of time and we'll work something out.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You need to stop by more often. Maybe you could even lead the chapter. Then we could say "Good ole Dick, head of the chapter". :p :nana:

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Moi? Lead a Chapter?

Let me think for a second.

Nope. Not again, in this lifetime!

The last chapter I tried to be leader of, nobody wanted to even THINK about participating. But then.. the Drifters only covered about half the continental US. I could never figger out why we never had G2G's...well, 'cept for Tim and I mainly. Duh.

Heck... actually... Montana should have about 4 chapters, just so some of the folks can afford to meet once in a blue moon. But no... I'm as broke as can be and I can't even afford to get lost, much less drive to a meet, stay in a hotel, etc.

Now... when I win the lottery.... rofl.

Ford Truck Articles