Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Interior parts/accessories

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Ebay ..
legit expensive is lmctrucks

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Not sure what Jurgen is trying to say.....but LMC offers inexpensive offshore reproductions for a lot of the parts.

The shipping is so expensive from LMC!
(I've ordered from Rock Auto, Jeg's, Summit, Stylin Trucks. The shipping cost is 1/2 of what LMC is)

Got to agree with you there Roy - i ordered a set of deck bolts for a K10 chev we'd sold and the bolts were about $35 but the shipping was quoted at $85 ...... cobbled together a set from odds and ends laying around instead

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
What i ment was ebay u can maybe get decent used ones ?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Not sure what Jurgen is trying to say.....but LMC offers inexpensive offshore reproductions for a lot of the parts.

There part are inexpensive and they charge to much $ and 3x shipping of other sellers . LOL

There are several places to get them . My upull gets 20 trucks month or more . Look around My 225000 mile truck interior looks new except headliner /

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Thier part are inexpensive (and door panels fade fast ) and they charge to much $ for them and 3x shipping of other sellers . LOL

There are several places to get them . My upull gets 20 trucks month or more . And I have sent lots to guys on here .in past Look around they are out there

My 225000 mile truck interior looks new except headliner

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard is an awesome resource. They have reproduction and OEM parts for pretty decent prices. I've ordered from them before.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

It is hit or miss with them. Got a good price on my grill, but the pricing on some items is insane. I need a new filler pipe for my rear tank as there is a very slight leak starting to form. They want over $300 and other places have OEM or reproduction ones for $20-$30.

Ford Truck Articles