Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i finally made the jump to this site! i hope this is a little better the FTE....as in NOT getting in trouble for making a suggestion or comment.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
There's the man of the hour ;)

Glad to see you made it Travis.

Travis is a friend of mine guys. You're gonna be seeing a whole lot of my FTE friends in the coming weeks because there has been a lot of commotion between the admin's (namely Ken) and me over there. I guess someone ratted me out for talking about FTF over there and Ken revoked a bunch of my privileges for "using FTE services to promote competing sites". Lots of the guys over there like Travis are sticking up for me and making a fuss about Ken's decision to penalize avid and dedicated members like myself (c'mon, I've got almost 4000 posts in just over a year!!)

Anyways... How do I respond to this without getting completely banned?! I'm recommending MORE of my buddies over here! :) Get ready for a lot more punks like me, eh Travis? :rofl:

Enjoy yourself Travis. FTF is much more laid back and I think you'll come to find that the admins here are your BEST friends. Welcome to the chaos brother ;)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
thanks for the welcomes. im sure ill be on here a lot. oh and GRABBER GREEN AND OLD FORD BLUE RULE!! hahaha

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ahh yes, everyone on this site has a trademark Travis. They know me as the resident hippie, since I live in California (even though I'm FAR from being a hippie...:headbang:) Perhaps we can make something of your love of Grabber Green and Ford Blue...

Yes, Travis painted his 300 i6 with Grabber Green and Ford Blue, he thinks its the best thing in the world, lol.

Oh and if you all want more details on the Chris vs. Ken scandal, I wrote a detailed thread about it here:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2589

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha i tryed to click it but it said i don't have permission to look at it

It is in the private forum. You are not allowed in yet. I forget how that works, but maybe you have to ask somone. :confused: (been here too long)

Its just an age thing is all. The more adult threads are in there and it keeps the kids out. This is a family friendly site. :)

Fellro

Staff member
Travis is a friend of mine guys. Y
Enjoy yourself Travis. FTF is much more laid back and I think you'll come to find that the admins here are your BEST friends. Welcome to the chaos brother ;)
You have our condolences.. ;)
You will definitely find this site is not like FTE on those aspects at all. Suggestions are appreciated here. May not be implemented, but feel free to suggest all the same. We are growing, but everyone has to start somewhere, and help it become more. We will in time.

bobf100

Welcome Travis - we're glad you're here. I think you will find this a great group of guys. Post up and post often. Once the admins are aware of your access to the lounge problems they should be able to fix it right away.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome brother!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Merrimac NH, huh?

I'm in Orono for school, but I grew up just north of Worcester, MA (family's still there) and my Grandma lives in Brookline, NH.

Engine paint aside, that truck is about what I'd like if I could afford the gas. YelloThumbUp

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
its actually not bad at all. im getting upwards of 17ish because i rebuilt the entire motor and it runs like a top! its cool to see someone in the NH are. brookline isn't all that far from where i live, only 20 minutes or so

Ahh yes, everyone on this site has a trademark Travis. They know me as the resident hippie, since I live in California (even though I'm FAR from being a hippie...:headbang:) Perhaps we can make something of your love of Grabber Green and Ford Blue...

Yes, Travis painted his 300 i6 with Grabber Green and Ford Blue, he thinks its the best thing in the world, lol.

Oh and if you all want more details on the Chris vs. Ken scandal, I wrote a detailed thread about it here:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2589

...but it' snot all green...:rolleyes:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
im getting upwards of 17ish because i rebuilt the entire motor and it runs like a top!

Still significantly less than I'm getting from my Ranger- I get about 24 in the winter, and can get close to 27 in the summer (take the cap off and summer blend fuel).

I drive pretty close to you fairly often, actually- I usually visit my grandmother on my way back to Maine any time I go home, so I take 101 up through Manchester, the cut up and pick up 95 in Wells, ME. Over the summer I'd deliver a van-load of hydraulic pumps to Londonderry every couple weeks, too.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
frankenford? Well, does explain the color choices. lol

Welcome to the nut house, er, site. Yeah, welcome to the site!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts