Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just a friendly reminder.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
First off I would like to thank all of our great members for helping this site grow. You all make this a great place to be part of. I think of you all as my friends and enjoy reading everyones posts on different topics.

I just wanted to take a minute and ask everyone to make sure you are being respectful of others when posting. If someone starts a thread asking a tech question, offering info, or just looking to talk about or get info on their truck try not to clutter it up with posts that are off-topic. We all like to give each other trouble and that's great but try not to do it in a thread that's intended for serious purposes. The general conversation and lounge forums are great for off-topic and shooting the bull.

I want everyone to continue to have fun and enjoy coming to the site. Let's just make sure we are keeping it enjoyable for everyone.

Again, thanks to everyone for making this such a great place. We wouldn't be here without all of our great members. Have fun, keep posting away, and let's grow some more.

Thanks,
Scott

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Something many of us are guilty of, including me. This is a good reminder... I'll do my part as best I can to keep the tech areas tech.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
no kiddin, will-do!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah right Ryan! You couldn't stay on topic if your life depen..... whoops... :D :nana:

You got it Scott. We're all guilty of this ;)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Guess I'll be in the lounge. I don't know nutin'! Unless you wanna talk about different methods to blow crap up. :rofl:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
If someone starts a thread asking a tech question, offering info, or just looking to talk about or get info on their truck try not to clutter it up with posts that are off-topic.

I would like to ask in turn that if we are having a robust discussion about absolutly nothing that the intelligent people of this site do not clutter it with logic and smart thinking... No need to confuse the slow hehehe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good point Scott. Plenty of places to bull but tech is tech.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts