Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

And Shes SOLD!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I plowed 1 season, then retired her. Now I sold her. I just dont need 3 trucks and only put 4k on in 2 years lol.
From This

To this!!!

To This!!

The END!!!

That was a really nice truck you'd built there ..... interesting to see what comes next

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Id like a 78-79 Bronco......

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
They're out there try out west California, Arizona , Texas, New Mexico, and also the southern states for a 78-79 Bronco, you'll find a good one, also enlist the help of your friends, that's house I had found my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat is that a friend knew that I was looking for a 6th Generation Ford truck, at the time I was looking for a 77 F-350 Custom dually with a 10 foot flatbed / stake body for that's what I had for my first vehicle, but the 78 F-150 had crossed my path, and it was mostly restored / survivor truck, but all that mattered to me is that it was a Dentside (6th Generation). Good luck on finding your Bronco that you want. And don't give up! They're out there, also check Craigslist, and eBay aka Fleabay for one as well hope this helps you.smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Turned out nice. We have plans of heading your way to find replacement for my 2 truck .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Guy i sold truck too is gonna put a plow and salter in it. I was like WTF did u buy such a nice truck to do that too. He couldnt find a big POS to do that too. Oh well got my money

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Hope he was just making me feel bad, who knows

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My 03 Cobra.....VMP TVS 2.3L Super plus all the supporting mods lmao. I have a big pile in the garage

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts