Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Started on the Interior

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Groovy. Don't forget the pics! smilieFordlogo

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Well my plans fell through this weekend. I can't use the Cherokee seats I am too big for them

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Did your truck come with a bench Cliff?

Yes it did. The problem came in after placing it where I needed it. I hooked up my jumper cables to adjust the seat,once done I couldn't fit under and behind the steering wheel and I had the steering wheel all the way up. I see only one solution to this and it's to get factory buckets. Can you say needle in a haystack and high price.

^^^what about buckets from a bronco Cliff

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Might look into Explorer seats. Picked up a pair of power limited leather seats that will probably find their way into the truck, especially if I can make the heated seats function...

As to the tach, I went and picked up a 2 3/4" aftermarket unit as it was more reliable. Just hose clamped it to the column.

Attachments

• 20121110_165402.jpg
Last edited:

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Might look into Explorer seats. Picked up a pair of power limited leather seats that will probably find their way into the truck, especially if I can make the heated seats function...

As to the tach, I went and picked up a 2 3/4" aftermarket unit as it was more reliable. Just hose clamped it to the column.

That Tach looks awesome Eric! Never seen the white gauges before and the tach matches perfectly

Fellro

Staff member
The Sun tachs like that actually used to come new with big hose clamps to mount them.. it was a pretty common way to put them on.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

Eric, is your truck really idling at 400 rpm? That's amazing!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I dig the white, next is swap to colored LED bulbs then to custom gauge cluster.

Back when I did mine, my entire is interior was black, from the dash to the instrument cluster bezel, etc. The white stuck out like a sore thumb. And now that I'm going for the bone stock look, they wouldn't work out.

Man did I dig how much more visible the gauges were though.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts