Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cure for depression..

Michigan
I think i might have found it. Its rather expensive but it worked for me today.

Step one, Buy a truck with a PSD (LOL!)

Step two, Get in truck and turn key all the way to the run position after the WTS light turns off) Optional

Step three, Put in (D) and hope your torque converter feels up to the task

Step four, Hit the main road to town and pin it to win it with the rear slider open, at this time you should be taking in the beautiful grunt and turbo whistle coming from the engine compartment and the arse end of the truck

Step five, Stop at the gas station to get diesel after you just wasted 3 gallons getting there

Step six, head to the car wash and give it a bath

Step seven, now its time to show off, drive by the local hangout, drive by first to scope out the girl situation, if you get a looker, let the turbo spool a little, see an old friend and turn around to say hi

Step eight, make a eye at the girl that is still drooling over the truck

Step nine, walk up to the girl and ask if she wants to go for a ride in it, after she instantly says yes, help her up into the cab (Its quite a jump and she might fall) Yes one fell trying to get in it last weekend.. Pour thing

Step ten, give er hell

Step eleven, drop girl back off, say bye to your old bud, get girls number

Step twelve, ponder bout giving her a call LOL

I love this truck lol smilieneenar

Michigan
hahahahahaha id never let it get to that point lol wow good thinkin tho i guess? lol

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

I wish I had a diesel. I use to get looks all the time with my truck. Guess I need bigger tires and a louder exhaust for now. Next step once some money is saved up is the diesel. Unless some one wants my truck now lol and he move quicker to my goal lol.

Ford Truck Articles