Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Clint, aka WilleB R.I.P

Chris(et'al) you may remember Clint from the Ca chpt in the other place, was leader at one time.....He passed in Jan while waiting for a kidney transplant.
Just thought you Ca guys may have known Clint and would like to know of his passing:angel:
He was a nice guy.
Was great to me in PM's when Nan was sick.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's terrible, never had any interaction with him...but a life lost is never a good thing. Late prayers are sent his family's way.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow... Yeah I knew him. I was a member of the CA chapter over there... That's real sad. Thanks for giving us the news Carl.

RIP Clint :(

EDIT: Just tried to sign in over there so I could offer my condolences... Still banned... Too bad too, cuz I'd really like to help those guys with cleaning up Clints old trucks and truck parts for his wife. They're planning a cleanup next month.

Last edited:
No problem, man. I'm pretty sure she lives in Madera, so it's only a couple of hours away from you.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
wow thats too bad. i didnt know him...and if i had interaction with him on the other site i dont remember. im sure he will be missed (R.I.P.)

Thats really too bad to hear, Im afraid to say that I didnt know the man, but he sounds like he was a great man. RIP. :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts