Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Naked girl pictures

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
HAH! I knew that'd get your attention, pervs.

leather_ball_8000_eviramall_big.gif

First FTF'er to reach 8000. It's an honor :acclaim:

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Yeah, you knew if you said "Chris's 8000th post" we'd all think to ourselves, yeah that post whore again and not look at it. well, congrats anway you blasphemer!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

(chis knows what I'm talking about)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
congrats on the 8000th...

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder why the number 8000 is printed on that basketball.

Ryan
Yeah, I just wanted to find some picture of 8000 that was big and obnoxious. I figured a giant picture of a gold basketball would do the trick :rofl:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
HAH! I knew that'd get your attention, pervs.

I guess if you feel that the conversation you contribute to this board is so lackluster in it's content and so poorly presented that you have to resort to plain old trickery to get people to read threads you make then you my friend have some confidence issues and probably some insecurity. In fact I feel sorry for you which is why I even bothered to post a response to this ridiculous thread, This lame excuse to garner even a little bit of attention does not surprise me from someone of your limited mental capacity.

smiliestirthepot

Just kiddin man. Congrats on 8000. I have yet to even reach 2000. Your a good dude Chris. I read a lot of your posts in the tech areas and you have a lot of knowledge for such a young lad which is why you post so much. But please do us a favor. Put down the keyboard and hit the weights once and a while, my 4 year old is thicker then you...smilietease

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
congrats on the 8000th...

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder why the number 8000 is printed on that basketball.

Ryan

Maybe it's just my computer. . . but. . . it that B-Ball doesn't say 8000.

It says Eighty Hundred! :headbang:

Congrats Chris!!!!!!!!

Lol, damn... its 102F outside... noticed Customs thermometer... lol.

Sorry chris, great job making it to 8000. You have really helped to make this forum and 10000 will be here before you know it.

Now how come you havent driven the 4 miles to my house to show off your truck lol.:hammer:

What are you doing tomorrow?

Went out around 2:00 to was the bike and the board across from the car wash said 107*

Damn... I was in stockton playing football all this morning. It was hot even at 8AM, and even worse at noon...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Why is it that when you wanna post something naked, a ball pops into your head? :confused:

Ford Truck Articles