Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome aboard! I almost have a guess but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. Perhaps the cheap domestic beer tonight is the reason.

Krazykat

Staff member
Welcome aboard! I almost have a guess but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. Perhaps the cheap domestic beer tonight is the reason.

Well, thank you.
No cheap domestic beer here...only high-test....that goes with the territory
canadiansmilie
So if I have questions, looking at the smileys, it appears you are the guy to ask. I'll remember that.
'smiliepig3'
Cheers!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I may be the worst guy to ask, but it never stops me from answering lol

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It depends. Is he a guy that has access to Tim Hortons coffee or is he stuck with Duncan Donuts?

Fellro

Staff member
My projects tend to spend most of their time in the collect parts and wait phase... I am trying to train myself to not buy any more projects that seem like deals at the time...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome!!!!

Hehehe.
I'm not so sure about his coffee of choice, but he certainly supports the asparagus and potato suppliers.

Correction made. Does he own stock in veggie farms? :rofl:

Krazykat

Staff member
My projects tend to spend most of their time in the collect parts and wait phase... I am trying to train myself to not buy any more projects that seem like deals at the time...

Hi Roger!
It sounds like you and the guy I was talking about will get along just fine.
There will be no more good deal purchases around here until we move to an acerage. The buildings and lot are filled right up. Lol.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
You seem to know a LOT about Duncan..............:D

Does this mean we all have to behave, now?

Last edited:

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Ru Roooooo

Duncan's back up is here...............

I'll have to be careful pickin' on him, I may have to defend myself with some cat-fu................

LOL.
Welcome to the crazy farm

Attachments

• Orange_cat_about_to_do_some_Kung_Fu_on_tabby_cat[1].jpg

Ford Truck Articles