Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Prayers for Little Heather

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Hello as you know me and ameritaz3038 have a daughter who has a cleft lip well tomorrow is Heather's big day she is having her surgery to correct her lip, I was wondering if you can keep her in your prayers that she has a great recovery from the surgery, she is only 3 months old so little, I know she will be in good hands 1 for her having the surgery at Children's hospital and 2 the surgeon that is doing the surgery is very good, I had to take her to her Dr's yesterday cause she has a little cold but the Dr said that she is safe to go ahead with the surgery, but can you still please say a prayer that Heather has a great recovery. Mike will post up on how Heather did and we will have some photo's of her before the surgery and after all things heal up so everyone can see how good she is doing, sorry for ranting on and on but she is our little girl so little and that, thank you in advance we really appreciate it from the bottom of our heats the family does,

Absolutely. And you'll keep us posted I know.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
All the best to her!

I'll keep her (and you) in my thoughts!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
WE will be praying. I'll let Kelly know . U can rant as much as u want you r a concerned parent . Good luck

Larry

LITTLESUNRAY

thanks all Mike tells me not to worry but I do anyways lol.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Of course she will be in our Prayers!! Children's Surgeries are special to my father and I and that's why we both became Shriner's and give all the support we can to the Shriner's Hospitals.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gettin some good TN prayers from here.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Definitely, prayers and good thoughts.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
keeping you in our thoughts here at the Quaethem residence. Hope all goes well.

LITTLESUNRAY

Well Little Miss Heather's surgery was postpone because of her cough it turns out that she has Bronkulitis something like bronchitis so they are going to reschedule her surgery for when she is all better and not sick poor little girl, So this morning me and Mike got up around 4 this morning to get ready and then go to the hospital around 5:15 this morning to be at the hospital for 6am then they checked her out to see if she is ready and than after seeing 5 medical people the antastegist(mis spelled word sorry) did not like the sound of her cough so the surgeon said we will reschedule her surgery then we had to go to Heather's Ped's Dr and that's when she said what she has then we came home and boy are we tired Mike is in for a nap now wish I could get our 4 1/2 yr old to take a nap but lots of luck with him lol, we will post up again when her surgery is and again thank you for keeping her in your prayers and thought .

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Due to her cough I am glad they postponed it. I just hope she feels better soon. Poor little thing is gonna be one strong girl later.. you just wait and see. ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts