Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
TRUF
GD10CL
Dan, God bless you for the inherent hilarity of this question. No, really. I realize its unintended humor since you don't know the loving relationship between dennis and the nwc. If you knew the whole history of teh intrawebz drama you'd understand. So, thank you for todays chuckle :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh hell...what awakened the NWU crew? Good to see you around though Seth.

Obviously my Internet Name is Legendary ;)

It brings out the .........................s

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Obviously NWU is Legendary ;)

Fixed for accuracy.

As far as to what woke us up; its just been a long time so I searched for my user name and nwu to see what recent threads I should start with responding too. Although, I'm sure in Denise's wasteland of egocentrism I was searching for his username :rofl: I'd completely forgotten about him until I saw him in this thread and it brought back some rosy memories of his self-inflated grandeur at fte and the depth of hilarity we all felt when he got banned from there. Nevertheless, I'm mainly just stopping by to say hello. Catch you guys later~

edit: I'll make sure to eat the brown acid despite warnings against to prepare me for the responses to this post :D

Last edited:

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
TRUF
GD10CL
Fixed for accuracy.

As far as to what woke us up; its just been a long time so I searched for my user name and nwu to see what recent threads I should start with responding too. Although, I'm sure in Denise's wasteland of egocentrism I was searching for his username :rofl: I'd completely forgotten about him until I saw him in this thread and it brought back some rosy memories of his self-inflated grandeur at fte and the depth of hilarity we all felt when he got banned from there. Nevertheless, I'm mainly just stopping by to say hello. Catch you guys later~

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Obviously my Internet Name is Legendary ;)

What makes me laugh more than ever, is how you still think you're cool.

smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You guys are poo poo pee pee meany heads.

Fixed for accuracy.

edit: I'll make sure to eat the brown acid despite warnings against to prepare me for the responses to this post :D

TRUF
GD10CL

So what got you 2 posting on FTF again??

:suspicious:

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
My NWU sig...from there it was when ryan didn't call me. I thought we had a bromance... :(

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
So what got you 2 posting on FTF again??

:suspicious:

Tater put a quote in his sig from something Kris had said in a recent FTF thread. I never got to read the thread but I thought the quote was funny as hell.....and got to thinking about FTF since I hadn't posted here in awhile.

So, just checking in because its been awhile. You know y'all missed me smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So, just checking in because its been awhile. You know y'all missed me smilietease

Not gonna lie, I do miss your witty insight and playful quips...but the damn work filters block NWU...and seeing as work is where I play around online, you see my dilemma.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Gentlmen, We all pretty much know everyone's eccentricities. Lets put the brakes on this baby before feelings get hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts