Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello All!!!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Nerak, there's nothing to forgive. He's just jealous and upset that we've refused his advances.

Tom, umm not saying that your ugly, or hitting on Nerak in any way, but you are not even in the same class as her. Besides I know Ryans taste, now if you told me he was trying to hit on Aaron I might have believed you.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
the water is fine when you and the rest of the Mo. guys aren't peeing in it.:wavey:

Trust me, pee in the water in South Louisiana is the last thing you worry about before jumping in.

Heck, I know I gotta sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink! I just wish FOOD was the same way!
I have the love of my life already, anyway. And she tells me so every day.

the water is fine when you and the rest of the Mo. guys aren't peeing in it.:wavey:
Whoa there Hoss, let's back up the urinal a minute. You're the one that drinks that canned Clydesdale piss from St. Louis.....do I have to go and drag up the lawnmower pictures......or let's just get Tony to refresh our memories with the famous Carl in a bikini pictures!!!:rofl:

i'm not ashamed goose. busch beer, tractor on the porch, tony with my tranny pics. i've got no ego.... that may be my own doing, but i can't put that trouser trout back in the net after this long

Welcome. Its a strange place around here, but its not too bad.
It will be okay. I am completely aware that Carl drinks Clydesdale piss and like to cross dress, but he is an okay fellow anyhow. On another note, no there isnt much you can do to the water out here to make it any more nasty. I can see I will love it here already.

see, even the new guys think i'm a weirdo.....
i just don't understand. i'm the most stable dude in the room. just ask me. you bashers are just nuts that i'm from the big state and won't share the commie senator with you all. actually i'd trade hildabeast for larry craig.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts