Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Before and After lift/wheels/tires!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thinking about these wheels, what do yall think?

814jesterblackredfull_60.jpg

18X9 with -12 offset
I like them.....how much tire are you going to put on? That will make a difference for me.

Sent from my not-so-smart phone!

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Tire size will be someplace around 34" and someplace. Etween 11.5 and 12.5

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Ryan,

A week ago I would have agreed with you, but in my searching I fin myself gravitating towards black. So I'm gonna trust my gut and try something new. I've never had black wheels before so I might go for it.

Roy,

They are blingy, but I found that straight black turned me off.

I'm really interested in suggestions though. Even chrome l. My requirements are 18x9. And 6x135mm bolt pattern. Either centerline or slight negative offset.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Ryan,

A week ago I would have agreed with you, but in my searching I fin myself gravitating towards black. So I'm gonna trust my gut and try something new. I've never had black wheels before so I might go for it.

Roy,

They are blingy, but I found that straight black turned me off.

I'm really interested in suggestions though. Even chrome l. My requirements are 18x9. And 6x135mm bolt pattern. Either centerline or slight negative offset.

I am a 100% chrome guy....BUT, chrome requires maintenance especially if you live in a seasonal climate....it's why I went with a polished silver on my KR.

But there is something to say (for me anyways) about an all (or mostly) black style theme to a truck....you'll see a lot of them up here in Maine and they look pretty good and have wheels like this one.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
well, after the turbo went down the doodoo hole on the superduty i decided best to wait on wheels for a while. so i went ahead and just got tires.

I forgot to take a pre-lift picture because i thought i had some...nope. so heres an approximate pic of what it looked like before (not my truck) but similar ride height

39375654001_original.jpg

Heres what it looks like now. (my truck)

3inch lift in the front 2 in the rear.

You would be amazed at the difference in ride quality of the new tires vs the old ones. Im not longer unhappy with the lift as the new tires compensated well beyond what the lift did to negatively effect ride.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Looks very nice. I like it. But now you have me curious as to where the upper shot was taken. Sorry, I can't stay on task very long.......

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Lol...not my truck bud

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
well, after the turbo went down the doodoo hole on the superduty i decided best to wait on wheels for a while. so i went ahead and just got tires.

I forgot to take a pre-lift picture because i thought i had some...nope. so heres an approximate pic of what it looked like before (not my truck) but similar ride height

Heres what it looks like now. (my truck)

3inch lift in the front 2 in the rear.

You would be amazed at the difference in ride quality of the new tires vs the old ones. Im not longer unhappy with the lift as the new tires compensated well beyond what the lift did to negatively effect ride.

It looks good......are those 34's like you mentioned you were putting on there?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
295/70R18
Diameter : 34.3"
Width : 11.6"
Wheel : 18"
Sidewall : 8.1"
Circum. : 107.6"
Revs/Mile : 589

Ford Truck Articles